Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fuckin....really?

I just started this fuckin thing. Like literally right the fuck now. Let's get the fuckin ball rollin, y'all....

In the past month or so, I've seen like 6 incidents where a car drove through a building. For real? Is this the point in history where cars finally say "fuck it, we've had enough?" Are you that big of a Dark Knight fan? (Don't answer those questions, dumbass, they're mad rhetorical, yo.) Here's a couple of stories I pulled up for your sexy lazy selves. Alls I gotta say is, fuckin....really? L2Drive, holmes.

We started off light today. More pressing issues to come (maybe). I'm goin to fuckin bed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...really? REALLY?....What the hell is this: "If he had passed by a gas station, Bristol said he could have purchased gasoline "to blow (stuff) up."

    Pointing out the early morning hour of the incident, Bristol said, "I don't want to hurt nobody."

    ....thats one hell of a contradiction Bristol. Christ.....

    ReplyDelete